Saturday, March 18, 2006

3 days since i've last blogged.
hohoho!!
MAPLE MAPLE MAPLE!! heh~


went to far east ytd with puifun & yilian.
after that went to J8.

1 sickening problem is..
I HAVE CARSICK!!
oh my god.
this "illness" is coming back.
i hate riding on any single vehicle which have wheels.
i almost puked on the bus.
i almost puked on the taxi.
i almost puked on my dad's car.
i HATE being nauseous!!
mad*


school's reopening soon..
homeworks left undone..
i've left,
2 newspaper articles; 1 book review; 1 journal entry; physics TYS; maths worksheet.
cant rmb if i've left out anything..
oh wells~


blisters!! AHHH!!
i hate new shoes.
new shoes makes me have blisters.
i love old shoes (:


havent let my parents see my progress report.
seeing them being so happy,
i just couldnt bear to see their mad, black & sad faces.

i mean, we've just started our 3rd year in the school.
new subjects are pilling on.
& i used to take NA maths,
but now?
i'm taking express & A maths.
& my brain will take a longer time to catch up in class.
to understand wad mdm chang is teaching.
but i did pass my express maths din i?
but i failed my A maths.. T.T

& chemistry & physics.
its new right?
physics teacher sucks.
his teaching sucks.
no wonder i failed my physics..

chinese!! I'M SO MAD!
but i do have a reason for why i got 49 marks.
fucking tweety bird.
fuck it.


why why why?!
i hope ms lim forgets to collect the progress report.
in the meantime,
just have to hope that we can drag time,
drag on till the next progress report.
how long is this going to take?
i'll just pretend that i've forgotten all bout it.
hope ms lim will NEVER call my parents
-shakes head-


pictures of my purple shoes!




ALAS! beautiful purple~


well, bought these at junction 8.
those salesperson kept looking at me while i'm trying them on.
-.-""
dont think i'll wear these to school..
maybe, maybe not (:


i'm still so fucked up.
i seriously dread going to that concert thinking that i'm gonna sit next to him.
arghhh..


after hearing that song,"stan"
by eminem & dido,
i wanted to cry =/
the song is seriously very saddening.
cant paste it here,
the lyrics is 3 pages long.
woah~


i've hunted to full set of tubes ytd!!!
WOOHOOO~
its maple of cos :D

Image hosting by Photobucket


red flowery tube; black tube; blue flowery tube & purple tube!!
HOHOHOHO~


heres a meaningful poem..

in the darkness i look for someone,
in the cold i stretch out an arm.
but nobody comes,
nobody warms me.
i'm all,
all all alone.
i'm so afraid.

inspired by a book.


i just want everything to be what i want it to be.
is that so wrong?

No comments: